As of the expected release of the next Android version 4.4 aka KitKat, users are waiting for the new if they are on the list of getting this latest version update on their devices or not. KitKat will be the most up to date and latest version of android, it is built on the thought that the device which are still running on the earlier versions of android can get a chance to fully experience everything on the play store, except of those who demand high-end hardware. The UI is completely revamped and re-designed, devices running of GB or froyo are also said to be getting the updates but no final date or device name is out except those we are going to tell you.
With exclusive KitKat apps, better battery life, simplicity in the user interface, more hardware supported, with less bugs and more features including cloud system by android and more better security android 4.4 is surely going to be the next big thing in smartphone world. So far we have received a list of 18 devices including some phones and tablets from different manufacturers which are on the major list of getting the android 4.4 update. Here is the list. See if you can find your device listed or not.
- Nexus 4
- Optimus L7, L5 and L3
- Optimus G and G Pro
- Optimus VU
- The One Family including HTC One, HTC One X and HTC One X+
- New Desire family released in 2013
- Desire line up including Desire X and Desire V
- DROID DNA, HTC J and Butterfly
- Galaxy S4 line: Galaxy S4 original, Zoom and Active
- Galaxy S line: Galaxy S3 and S2
- Galaxy Note: Note phablets and Note tablets
- Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3
- Galaxy Tab: Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy Tab 1
- Mid-range devices such as Galaxy Young, Galaxy Fame, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Ace
- Xperia Z family: Z original, ZR, ZL, Z Ultra and Z1 Honami
- Xperia tablet S and tablet Z
- Xperia mid-range phones: Xperia M, C, SP, L, S, SL, U and many more
It must be noted here that all the devices with 512 MBB of RAM and single core processor may be made eligible for the upcoming android update. Stay tuned we might update you more on this.