- Samsung Announces The Galaxy Camera
- Google Analytics Real Time Reporting Now Features Event Reports, Device Breakdown And Shorcuts
- Google launches Google+ Comment System For Blogger
- Sony Announces Two New Device The Xperia SP and Xperia L
- UK Residents, Facebook Has Introduced Voice Calling Feature In Its Messenger App
You will found a very few number of apps that can be called “ad-free”, many developers had maintained many ad blocking apps but many developers today found out that their ad blocking apps have been removed from the play store. Not sure of the exact number of apps that are deleted from the android market but these four AdBlock Plus, AdBlocker, AdAway and AdFree are no longer available for download.
Google has started sending notifications to the developer today and according to the internet giant all these apps are violating part of the company’s Developer Distribution Agreement. there is a part of that agreement and with this we will end this post.
4.4 Prohibited Actions. You agree that you will not engage in any activity with the Market, including the development or distribution of Products, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Android users, Google or any mobile network operator. You may not use customer information obtained from the Market to sell or distribute Products outside of the Market.